The Spoon Project is an initiative of Rachael Bradford, Nutritionist and Director of Eat and Enjoy Nutrition, to help people have an enjoyable, freeing & healthful relationship with food. to help people move towards a positive, healthful and happy relationship with food. The Nourish & Nurture spoon is a uniquely special spoon with hand-stamped inscription of “nourish & nurture” on its handle. It brings food back to its origin of nourishment and nurturing in a simple and caring way and acts as a gentle reminder and reassurance that food adds value to your world in a restorative, nourishing and nurturing way.
The Nourish and Nurture spoon provides
- a connection with food and eating, health and enjoyment
- freedom with your food choices
- making food choices that add value to your life
- positivity and empowerment in your journey to healthful and happy relationship with food
- nourishing and nurturing your body and inner self
Exclusively designed by Rachael and locally made by a talented artist, the Nourish and Nurture spoon provides warmth, mindfulness and understanding at meal times for people of all ages. Purchase your spoon here, and you too can join the Spoon Project. Start your first meal of the day with this uplifting message that resonates with your true self, or the self that you wish to be.